Town Hall for Commissioner Chestnut (at-large)
Gainesville City Commissioner Cynthia Moore Chestnut (at large, Seat B) is hosting a traditional town hall meeting, “Everything You Want to Know about Single-Family (Exclusionary) Zoning.”
Joining Commissioner Chestnut in the community dialogue about exclusionary zoning are:
- Cynthia W. Curry, Interim City Manager
- Tony Cunningham, Interim General Manager for Utilities
- Daniel Nee, Interim City Attorney
- Zeriah Folston, Interim Director of the Office of Equity and Inclusion
- Corey Harris, Senior Housing Strategist
- Yvette Carter, Director of Government Affairs and Community Relations
- Kinn’zon Hutchinson, Gainesville Regional Utilities Chief Customer Officer
During the town hall, Department of Sustainable Development Director Andrew Persons will deliver a presentation on the proposed ordinance amending the Comprehensive Plan’s future land-use element to revise the single-family land use category to include small-scale multifamily development.
The town hall event will be recorded for future broadcast on COX Cable Channel 12, and will be archived on the City of Gainesville website.
To help ensure public health and safety, neighbors are asked to follow CDC recommendations including masking and social distancing guidance for COVID-19 at events.
Monday, August 08, 2022 | 06:00 PM
- 08:00 PM
Mt. Pleasant United Methodist Church, 630 NW Second St., 32601 View Map