The child must have completed 5th grade during the 2022 - 2023 school year and be entering 6th through 8th grade. If they’ve completed the 8th grade, they are not eligible to enroll in this camp.
Location: T.B. McPherson Recreation Center, 1717 SE 15th Street
Registration closes the Friday before camp, regardless of the enrollment status. If camp is filled, you may sign up for our waitlist. Under-registered sessions may be cancelled with a full refund.
Camp Dates and Times: Monday-Friday, 7a.m. – 6p.m.
Eight one-week-sessions: Monday, June 5 through Friday, July 28; there will be no camp on Monday, June 19 and Tuesday, July 4 in observance of Juneteenth and Independence Day holidays.
- Tournament of Champions, Part 1: Monday, June 5 through Friday, June 9
- Mad Science: Monday, June 12 through Friday, June 16
- Pop Culture: Tuesday, June 20 through Friday, June 23 (No camp on Monday, June 19)
- Splish-Splash, Part 1: Monday, June 26 through Friday, June 30
- Tournament of Champions, Part 2: Monday, July 3 through Friday, July 7 (No camp on Tuesday, July 4)
- Junior Detectives: Monday, July 10 through Friday, July 14
- Animal Planet: Monday, July 17 through Friday, July 21
- Splish-Splash, Part 2: Monday, July 24 through Friday, July 28
Registration fee per week: $58.00 for city residents; $97.25 for non-city residents *Proof of residency (GRU Bill or Voter ID card) is required at time of registration.